* Tiffany Barnes, Donald Bitzer, Mladen Vouk. Experimental Analysis of the Q-Matrix Method in Knowledge Discovery.
* Hao Cen, Kenneth Koedinger, Brian Junker. Learning Factors Analysis – A General Method for Cognitive Model Evaluation and Improvement.
* Schoenfeld, Alan H., John P. Smith, and Abraham Arcavi. “Learning: The microgenetic analysis of one student’s evolving understanding of a complex subject matter domain.” Advances in instructional psychology 4 (1993): 55-175. (in Paper PDFs directory)
* Mazza, Riccardo, and Vania Dimitrova. “CourseVis: A graphical student monitoring tool for supporting instructors in web-based distance courses.” International Journal of Human-Computer Studies 65.2 (2007): 125-139.
* Matthew Kam, Jingtao Wang, Alastair Iles, Eric Tse, Jane Chiu, Daniel Glaser, Orna Tarshish, and John Canny. Livenotes: A System for Cooperative and Augmented Note-Taking in Lectures. Proceedings of CHI 2005 ( Full paper) Portland , Oregon , April 5-7, 2005. pp: 531-540
* Alastair Iles, Daniel Glaser, Matthew Kam, and John Canny. Distributed learning: Livenotes and handheld wireless technology. In ACM Conf. on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL), Jan 2002
* Michael J. Sipusic, Robert L. Pannoni, Randall B. Smith, John Dutra, James F. Gibbons, and William R. Sutherland Virtual Collaborative Learning: A Comparison between Face-to-Face Tutored Video Instruction (TVI) and Distributed Tutored Video Instruction (DTVI) (originally a Sun labs Tech Report) 1999.
* Catherine H. Crouch and Eric Mazur Peer Instruction: Ten years of experience and results, Am. J. Phys. 69 (9), September 2001